Friday, April 20, 2012

JRA

Somara has been diagnosed with Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis.  This is another chronic illness.  People ask me constantly how I feel about her being sick and how I handle it.  Well, I feel sad, helpless and discouraged.  We can only treat her symptoms, there is NO cure for DiGeorge and she will have to deal with most of this stuff for the rest of her life... I handle it the best I can by continuing to ask God to give me strength, most days I am ok and some days I just feel down. Please continue to pray for Somara and please pray to give me the strength I need to keep taking care of my little angel.

1 comment:

  1. Beth, I have been trying to find Sarah and Somara since I left the Dr. office I worked for where Somara was a pt at our Frisco office. She and her mom are so special and I enjoyed visiting with them with they came in for infusions. Somara is so sweet and an adorable little girl. She can find me on facebook at jmansell@flash.net -- Linda Mansell. Thank you so much for passing this along to her. I enjoyed reading your blog. I pray God will continue to bless each of you as administer to Somara's needs and give you the stregth to meet the challenges of each day. God will never give any of us more than we can handle. God Bless. Hugs to Somara. Sincerely, Linda Mansell

    ReplyDelete